Effective Integrative Healthcare
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Medical Treatment Under One Roof
Trusted for Physical Therapy, Functional Medicine, and More
Leg cramps, back pain, and neck spasms are a daily reality for many people living in Millersville and Crofton, MD and beyond. No matter how long you’ve struggled with chronic pain and lasting injuries, there is hope for recovery and symptom relief. At Effective Integrative Healthcare, we’re dedicated to helping clients across the region live comfortably again. Our team of chiropractors and functional medicine professionals is happy to consult with you to learn more about your circumstances and medical treatment needs. Don’t resign yourself to living in pain—get in touch with us and find a solution that works for you.
Learn More About Our Specialties
Thanks to our large, experienced team, Effective Integrative Healthcare provides care in a range of specialties. Regardless of the specifics of your condition, we’re glad to consult with you and explore your treatment options. Our patients take advantage of services within the following specialties:
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care is a specialty that focuses on disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system. We might recommend a variety of treatments, including laser therapy, whole-body vibration, disc decompression, or kinesiotaping. Visiting the chiropractor is a safe, non-invasive way of minimizing pain and maximizing movement ability.
- Physical Therapy: Have you been the victim of an accident? Perhaps you’ve developed a condition such as arthritis or carpal tunnel. In both of these cases, physical therapy and rehabilitation is an effective way to restore your flexibility, strength, and range of motion.
- Functional Medicine: Good healthcare treatments consider more than just the symptoms of an illness or injury. Functional medicine strives to address the root cause of your condition, taking into account your medical history, lifestyle, and genetic factors.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese treatment widely used today to promote blood flow and enhance overall wellbeing. This treatment uses thin needles to target specific areas in the body and restore physical energy flow. Despite the use of needles, acupuncture is relaxing rather than uncomfortable.
- Massage Therapy: Massages are a great way to relax after a stressful day at work, but they’re also an excellent option for reducing chronic pain and muscle aches. The team at Effective Integrative Healthcare specializes in several types of massage therapy, and we’ll recommend the technique best suited to you.
- Medical Weight Loss: Weight loss is tricky, even in the best of circumstances. Sometimes, we could use a little help sticking to a diet and shedding pounds. Our medical weight loss program is ideal for those who want to lose weight safely. We’ll help you come up with a customized plan for sustainable change.
Are You Affected by One of These Conditions?
At Effective Integrative Healthcare, we’re proud to treat so many conditions and injuries. With extensive expertise in chiropractic services and functional medicine, our team can help patients dealing with these conditions and symptoms:
Treating a Range of Injuries with Chiropractic Care
Even those who are careful to take injury-preventing measures may, unfortunately, still end up in an accident. Effective Integrative Healthcare is here to offer exceptional care to Millersville and Crofton residents who have recently incurred an injury and need chiropractic services to make a full recovery. Our practitioners will look at all aspects of your injury and come up with a personalized treatment plan. We work with patients dealing with the following:
- Sports Injuries: Whether you’re playing in a recreational baseball league or your child plays team sports in school, the potential for injury always exists. After a sports injury and any emergency care, look to our providers for help with making a full recovery.
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents can cause all kinds of physical injuries. Back pain, chronic headaches, and herniated discs are all common after a crash, not to mention the mental and emotional side effects. Effective Integrative Healthcare can help you recover from an accident with physical therapy, trigger point injections, acupuncture, and a range of other treatments.
Committed to All Four Phases of Care
Our team has mastered all four major phases of chiropractic care. Every patient who comes to us for these services can count on all-encompassing treatment plans that account for all aspects of bodily health. Learn more about our goals during each phase of care:
- Relief Care: This first phase of chiropractic care focuses on providing relief from pain, inflammation, and nerve irritation. Making frequent appointments is key in this phase as we work toward making steady progress.
- Corrective Care: Corrective care’s goal is to improve flexibility and strength and set patients up for long-term results. During this phase, we’ll work to reposition joints, increase range of motion, and introduce healthy daily habits.
- Strengthening Care: Next, we begin strengthening the muscles and joints. This phase of care doesn’t require frequent visits to our office, but it does call for plenty of patience as you continue to work toward rehabilitation. Remember, recovery is a jog, not a sprint!
- Wellness Care: Wellness care begins once the patient is mostly recovered from their painful condition. It involves regular checkups to maintain physical results and emotional wellbeing. Effective Integrative Healthcare is glad to be a part of your support system as you achieve a healthier, pain-free lifestyle.
Great supportive and knowledgeable staff, very professional.
Great experience, the staff was very attentive and Dr. Aric was awesome and really informative. My next appointment with them is tomorrow. Looking forward to going.
My care and experience at EIH has been consistently good for a few years now.
Love this place! Dr Angela is great! I was seeing Dr Jacob but since I cannot make it there in the day he is there I switched back to Dr Angela!
Pleasant place and people. Good service, needs met.
The staff is always friendly and provide great service! I always leave feeling much better!!
From the time you enter the building until you walk out the door, there is a feeling that the entire staff puts your personal health and well being at the top of the list. Their combination of compassion and expertise in the field of healing cannot be beat. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Whenever I leave their office, I always feel better physically as well as mentally. Sincerely, Ron K. Glen Burnie, Md.
Dr Aric was very nice and helpful, it was my first visit and I plan on many more. great staff!
I am always impressed with the team that delivers services at Effective Integrative Healthcare. I have been a patient since it opened more than 10 years ago and watched it grow, add great staff, and deliver high quality treatments consistently. As a monthly user of chiropractic, I would never go anywhere else.
I love this place. I've been coming for a few months and I take advantage of the acupuncture and chiropractic services. I love the staff and everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, as of now the acupuncturist is on medical leave so they have not found another yet. I hope that happens soon. I almost always see Dr. Angela and she's wonderful. The wait time can sometimes be long on a Thursday around 5pm.
This place is 10 stars. They always accommodate me for any of my needs. Dr. Hardnett works hard to figure out problem and figures out a plan and helps you execute it. They are way more then a Chiropractic office. They offer many other services. The staff is always professional and friendly. Great place when you are feeling bad they really care.
I have been coming here to see Dr. Angela while I was pregnant, helping me to relieve sciatic pain. As a result, I was able to go full term and deliver my daughter naturally and without complications. I brought my newborn over to get adjustments along with me to help relieve her gassiness, bloating and eczema. We continue to get outstanding chiropractic care from Dr. Aric for both of my daughters and me. We believe that we don't get sick as much and our immune system are improved because of chiropractic care. I highly recommend the professionals at Effective Integrative Healthcare and the awesome physical therapy and massage equipment at the Millersville office.
Thanks to Effective my neck pain has remarkably decreased after my chiropractic and cold laser therapy sessions. The doctors, nurses, and other staff are always friendly and accommodating. Effective has the latest technology and their people are very knowledgeable. I cannot wait for my next session!
Entire staff is friendly and helpful. Doctors are knowledgeable and takes time to explain and work with you on care. CCA team is awesome and works well with patients. All around wonderful team and experience.
This is the best Chiropractor in town! Hands down! I look forward to every visit from the friendly and caring staff to the awesome Doctors! All it takes is one visit and you've found your new chiropractic home for life! Just an awesome business all around!
Greatest chiropractor in the state.
From the front desk helping my family and I setting up appointments to the wonderful doctors. After many many years going here I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
So friendly and welcoming. You feel that they truly care about your needs and well being. The office is a very relaxing atmosphere and the staff helps with that greatly. I've been seeing Dr. A and she has been wonderful! I plan on continuing my care here for years to come
I haven't written a review in several months, so decided to come in here and throw some praise at my favorite place to be when I'm not at home! Actually I only go once a month now, but in the beginning it was 2-3 times a week. I'm so happy my friend told me about this place, really. My back, and overall health have improved 99.9% since that first day I walked in. The staff is professional and friendly. The facility is clean and smells SO GOOD! They have ambient music playing in the treatment room and all the equipment is clean and well maintained. Love this place. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I marked the price range as inexpensive...but I have insurance, so I pay $8 per visit.
Who We Are
Effective Integrative Healthcare is a team of chiropractors, nurses, functional medicine practitioners, and administrators with one common goal—to bring our patients the highest quality care possible. Over the years, our name has become synonymous with friendly, compassionate care and a commitment to making a visible difference in people’s lives. We know that chiropractic care and functional medicine aren’t always covered by insurance, so we make every effort to keep costs affordable for everyone who needs our services.
Visit Us at Either of Our Locations
Never hesitate to seek chiropractic care at Effective Integrative Healthcare! Our Millersville and Crofton, MD offices are conveniently located and offer Saturday hours to ensure that regular appointments fit into your schedule. We know that the road to recovery is a long, treacherous one, but we strive to make your physical therapy experience positive. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment.