5 Facts about Chiropractic Neck Adjustments
Premium Neck Adjustments in Millersville, MD
Leading Provider of Chiropractic Neck Adjustments
If you’re suffering from reoccurring neck pain, it might be time to weigh your pain relief options and consider the benefits of our chiropractic neck adjustments. Millersville and Crofton, MD residents can rely on Effective Integrative Healthcare to provide relief through neck adjustments. Chiropractic neck adjustments are all-natural treatments designed to help your neck and provide long-term relief. We want to ensure that every patient we treat is fully informed and prepared for their chiropractic care. Our aim is to restore your peace of mind and relieve your pain. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our neck adjustments, don’t hesitate to reach out.
How Are Neck Adjustments Performed?
While it’s understandable that most patients are concerned that neck adjustments are dangerous, we want to eliminate those fears and concerns. Chiropractic neck adjustments, also known as cervical manipulations, are precise movements where slight pressure is applied to the neck. Our chiropractors will adjust the vertebra in your neck to improve the mobility of your cervical spine. It also helps restore your range of motion and increase the flexibility of the adjoining muscles. Following treatment, patients will report an increased ability to turn or tilt their heads with less pain and stiffness.
5 Facts About Chiropractic Neck Adjustments
To help eliminate fears and concerns regarding neck adjustments, we’ve compiled a list of five different facts regarding neck adjustments. We aim to show that chiropractic neck adjustments are safe, cost-effective, and highly effective treatment methods. If you have any questions regarding these facts or would like additional information, call our knowledgeable representatives. We look forward to being able to help you. Here are five different facts regarding chiropractic neck adjustments:
- Neck Adjustments are Safer than Driving – Chiropractic adjustments and neck adjustments have been singled out as having an unacceptable risk. In contrast, previous events such as sports, previous neck injuries, and other lifestyle activities are entirely ignored. The risk of serious injury is roughly one out of every two million adjustments, while the risk of having a car accident is one and 77.
- No Scientific Evidence Between Neck Adjustments and Stokes – Determining the cause of stroke can be a complicated objective. Researchers and physicians have drawn an association between stroke symptoms and everyday living situations that involve the neck. Recent studies have found that the risk associated with neck adjustments was one in every 20,000.
- Less Dangerous than Surgery – The risk of having a stroke or other back complication if you undergo cervical spine surgery is approximately one and 145 surgeries. We understand that sometimes surgery is necessary, but we believe surgery is a riskier option than neck adjustments.
- Safer than Practicing Playing Sports – Unfortunately, going through everyday activities is dangerous to your health. Most of the activities we go through, from football, and swimming, to star gazing, come with an increased risk of having a stroke or injuring your neck.
- Less Risky Than Aspirin – Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, such as Aspirin, are over-the-counter pain relievers that can be helpful in some situations when used correctly and for short periods. However, these can be dangerous when taken in large doses or mixed with other substances. The risk of dying from improper use of these medications is one and every 1,200 individuals.
Experience Neck Adjustments for Yourself
The Effective Integrative Healthcare team is dedicated to offering safe and effective chiropractic neck adjustments to help relieve pain. Our chiropractors have helped numerous patients seek relief from stiff necks and headaches through neck adjustments. We want to help you achieve your wellness goal through low-risk treatment techniques to encourage your body to heal. To experience pain relief for yourself, don’t hesitate to schedule your free consultation. Your healthcare team will work with you to create a treatment plan catered to your specific needs.