Visit Our Millersville Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinic Today
No one deserves to live in pain. Too often, we think we’re doomed to deal with chronic pain day by day. But that doesn’t have to be the case. At Effective Integrative Healthcare, we strive to offer top-tier chiropractic care and functional medicine to help you live life comfortably. We provide access to all the most popular treatments, as well as injury-specific therapies. Regardless of your injury or condition, we’re glad to help Millersville, MD residents relieve pain and make the most of life.
Effective Integrative Healthcare Millersville
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
What Are Chiropractic Services?
Chiropractic services encompass a wide range of treatments used to address neuromuscular disorders and chronic pain. Most treatments have to do with adjusting the spine in order to reduce pain and increase movement ability. At Effective Integrative Healthcare, we’re proud to offer such a variety of chiropractic care. Ask your Millersville chiropractor about the following services:
- Physical Therapy & Rehab: Physical therapy is beneficial for minor and major injuries. Not only can it reduce your current pain, but regular therapy appointments can reduce your risk of injuries in the future.
- Disc Decompression: This treatment is an excellent way to relieve back and neck pain caused by disc herniation and bulging. Ask our chiropractors if disc decompression is right for you.
- Active Release Technique: This set of techniques focuses on massaging the soft tissue system and identifying specific problems. Active Release Technique is a great choice if you have problems with muscles, tendons, or nerves.
- Dry Needling: Dry needling uses thin, sterile needles to target tight muscle groups and relieve tension. This therapy has been shown to increase circulation and reduce inflammation in affected areas.
- Hydromassage: Water therapies such as hydromassage help relieve joint pain and muscle tension thanks to focused water pressure. Hydromassage can also decrease cramps, spasms, and headaches.
- Ultrasonic Wave Technology: This innovative treatment uses vibrations to reduce chronic pain and inflammation, as well as stimulate collagen production. It’s non-invasive and may be an effective alternative to painkillers.
- Pulsed Cold Laser Therapy: This anti-inflammatory treatment uses light laser therapy to reach the deep tissue and increase blood flow, stimulate wound healing, and reduce pain.
- Whole-Body Vibration: Whole-body vibration treatments are an excellent way to combat back pain and improve balance without intensive therapy.
- Kinesiotaping: Athletes commonly use kinesiotaping to facilitate healing and reduce swelling. Most people can wear this tape for several days before replacing it.
- Auto Accident Treatment: Have you been injured in a car accident? If so, the Effective Integrative Healthcare team can identify treatments for your pain and get you on the road to recovery.
- Massage Therapy: Massages are a tried-and-true method of relaxation and recovery. Talk to our professionals about which type of massage therapy will most benefit you.
- Cox Flexion: Cox Flexion Distraction is a treatment approach that works to slowly adjust the spine and promote natural healing. Patients with spinal stenosis, pelvic pain, osteoporosis, and many more conditions can benefit.
- Physical Medicine Services: After an initial consultation, we’ll let you know if you’re a good candidate for physiatry. We create unique goals and plans for each patient who utilizes our physical medicine services.
- Cervical Lumbar Decompression: Spinal decompression is a common means of addressing chronic neck and back pain. After regular therapy sessions, most patients see results within six weeks.
- Vertigo Treatment: If you’re dealing with symptoms of vertigo, look to the Effective Integrative Healthcare team for treatment. We’ll identify the underlying cause and make recommendations from there.
What Is Functional Medicine?
Functional medicine takes a big-picture approach to treatment. This specialty works to identify the root cause of the condition rather than just addressing symptoms. Our team offers a spectrum of functional medicine services, including:
- Medical Pain Relief: We’ll provide you with a rehab plan that allows for medical treatment and natural therapies.
- Trigger Point Injections: Trigger point injections aim to target areas of tightness and provide the pain relief you deserve.
- Gel Knee Injections: If knee pain is reducing your quality of life, gel knee injections may be the solution. They can alleviate pain and enhance mobility.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: This type of therapy is a long-term solution that addresses chronic fatigue, low sex drive, and an inability to concentrate.
- Medical Weight Loss: Our team provides individualized solutions for our patients looking to achieve a healthier weight.
- Vitamin Shots: It’s easy to miss out on certain essential vitamins and minerals. But with regular vitamin shots, you can avoid deficits.
- hCG Weight Loss: hCG injections can help to promote weight loss when taken under medical supervision. Feel free to consult with us if you’re interested in this approach.
- Nutritional IV Therapy: If you’re struggling to get the nutrients your body needs, talk to Effective Integrative Healthcare about nutritional IV therapy.
We Treat These Conditions
Over the years, we’ve treated nearly every chronic pain condition in the book. Whether you have minor back pain or significant, recurring headaches, we welcome you to make an appointment. Our practitioners specialize in the following conditions:
Why Millersville Residents Choose Us
Those struggling with chronic pain have long chosen Effective Integrative Healthcare for our commitment to patient comfort and extensive services. We have numerous trained chiropractors, as well as registered nurses, an acupuncturist, and plenty of friendly administrative staff. When you walk through our doors, you can count on top-notch service and friendly faces. We strive to make chiropractic care and functional medicine accessible to Millersville, MD residents. Reach out to schedule an appointment today.