Millersville’s Trusted Car Accident Chiropractor
Discover the Benefits of a Chiropractor After a Car Accident
Car accidents happen even to the most careful and cautious drivers. These situations take place in a split second, but the impact and injuries can have long-lasting effects. For Millersville and Crofton, MD, residents, you can rely on the team at Effective Integrative Healthcare to help support you during your recovery journey. Our car accident chiropractor services are designed to handle common injuries associated with auto accidents, such as neck pain, back pain, whiplash, and more. We understand how important it is to act quickly when dealing with such injuries. If you’ve been in an auto accident, don’t hesitate to call our team for help.
5 Reasons to See a Chiropractor After a Car Accident
Chiropractic treatments are often recommended after a car accident as they help bring your spine back into proper alignment. If you’ve recently been in a car accident and have discomfort due to injuries, take advantage of our services which may benefit you. Here are five different reasons to see a chiropractor after a car accident:
- Reduce Inflammation – Inflammation is one of the most common consequences of physical injury. Some inflammation is normal and indicates that your body is attempting to heal itself, but too much inflammation can cause discomfort. Our chiropractic treatments are designed to manipulate your spine into realignment, allowing your body to respond properly.
- Minor Auto Accidents Can Lead to Major Injuries – Even after a minor accident, you might not think it would lead to more significant injuries. Slow-speed auto accidents can lead to trauma for your muscles, tendons, bones, and ligaments. Accidents can cause misalignments in your body, which can create severe pain.
- Minimize Pain – Receiving chiropractic adjustments following a car accident can help minimize pain. During spinal manipulations, your body will naturally release pain-relieving hormones. Not only that, but we’ll ensure no other complications arise from a misaligned spine.
- Restore Range of Motion – You may notice that your neck or back can lose flexibility after a car accident. Loss of flexibility can be caused by a misalignment of the joints in the spine, the development of scar tissue, or inflammation. Chiropractic treatments are designed to restore your range of motion.
- Deliver Peace of Mind – We believe it’s vital to check yourself out by a medical professional to ensure you have no severe injuries. Our chiropractors can see you right away for an exam and perform x-rays to ensure nothing is out of the ordinary.
Why See a Chiropractor for Whiplash?
Whiplash is one of the most common, if not the number one, injuries following an auto accident. This is an injury in which the shoulders, neck, and skull are violently jolted due to vehicle collisions. When this happens, the neck and ligaments push past their limits and can cause headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, and stiffness throughout your body. If whiplash goes untreated, it can cause your body to heal improperly, which could lead to chronic pain for life. Seeing a chiropractor can help store proper alignment to your back, neck, and shoulders.
Locally Trusted Chiropractic Provider
The chiropractors at Effective Integrative Healthcare utilize various tools and techniques designed to realign individual vertebrae, restore joint flexibility, and reduce pain following a car accident. We understand that following a car accident is stressful, and our team strives to make it as easy as possible to get you the care you need to recover safely and quickly. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our services and how they could benefit you. We’ll happily work with you to get your free consultation scheduled.