Are You Dealing with Chronic Pain? Call our Crofton Clinic
Acute headaches, back pain, and leg cramps are a reality of life. However, if that pain becomes chronic and makes it difficult for you to live life comfortably, you deserve high-quality treatment. At Effective Integrative Healthcare, we’re dedicated to helping Crofton, MD residents live life as pain-free as possible. With a long list of services and decades of combined expertise, our team is well-equipped to address nearly any pain condition you may be dealing with. Get in touch with us today to discuss which treatment is best for you.
Effective Integrative Healthcare Crofton
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Learn More About Our Chiropractic Services
Chiropractic care is designed to address chronic pain and neuromuscular disorders that reduce quality of life. Our Crofton chiropractors have experience with treatment approaches new and old. For some patients, we recommend traditional methods, and for others, we may suggest innovative treatment options. No matter the extent of your pain, we encourage you to consult with us and learn more about these chiropractic services:
- Physical Therapy & Rehab: Whether you have a significant injury or a minor neck problem, physical therapy can go a long way to relieving your pain.
- Disc Decompression: Disc decompression is an effective treatment for patients dealing with injured ligaments, a bulging spinal disc, and sciatica.
- Active Release Technique: The Active Release Technique allows you to enjoy pain relief without invasive surgery. This method of massaging the soft tissues is great for addressing problems with muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Dry Needling: Dry needling allows chiropractors to target specific areas in the body that hold the most tension. The treatment is not painful, and most patients don’t even feel the needles.
- Hydromassage: Water is an incredible therapeutic tool. Hydromassages use water to relieve joint pain and spasms.
- Ultrasonic Wave Technology: Ultrasonic wave technology harnesses the power of sound vibrations to produce an effective form of therapy and chronic pain relief.
- Pulsed Cold Laser Therapy: Laser therapy is increasingly popular for medical uses. The team at Effective Integrative Healthcare uses this technology to treat sports injuries, joint pain, and tension.
- Whole-Body Vibration: This treatment uses different types of vibrations to reduce back pain, slow degenerative bone loss, and improve balance and strength.
- Kinesiotaping: Kinesiotape is an excellent way to stabilize the muscles and joints and reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Auto Accident Treatment: Car accidents can leave victims with intense chronic pain. If you’ve been in an auto accident, look to us for physical therapy treatments and support.
- Massage Therapy: Our chiropractors are well-versed in a variety of massage techniques. We’ll consult with you to learn which is best for your needs.
- Cox Flexion: This technique uses gentle movements to adjust the spine, alleviate pain, and promote natural healing. Cox flexion is a viable treatment for leg pain, whiplash, osteoarthritis, and much more.
- Physical Medicine Services: Our physiatry professionals will let you know if you’re a good fit for our services and recommend the best methods of recovery for your unique condition.
- Cervical Lumbar Decompression: Lumbar decompression is a non-surgical treatment that works to realign the spine and alleviate unnecessary pressure. We often treat patients with sciatica, back pain, and herniated discs using this method.
- Vertigo Treatment: Those who struggle with balance, lightheadedness, and constant motion sickness should speak with our team about vertigo treatments.
Offering a Variety of Functional Medicine Treatments
In addition to a broad range of chiropractic services, our seasoned team also offers plenty of functional medicine treatments. This form of healthcare looks at the body as a whole and attempts to find the root cause of your condition, rather than just treating the symptoms. Our functional medicine specialists provide the following services:
- Medical Pain Relief: Our team can help develop a plan that incorporates medical treatments and natural therapies to get you the relief you deserve.
- Trigger Point Injections: These injections target specific muscles in the neck, shoulders, and back and relieve discomfort. Trigger point injections use Sarapin, which has no known side effects.
- Gel Knee Injections: Is chronic knee pain diminishing your quality of life? Gel knee injections alleviate knee pain and ease inflammation.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Hormone replacement therapy has a world of benefits, from increased energy, enhanced mental clarity, and reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Medical Weight Loss: Are you struggling to lose weight? Our medical weight loss team can help you create a plan to shed pounds under professional supervision.
- Vitamin Shots: If you’re dealing with vitamin deficit, vitamin shots may be the perfect solution. Consult with our team to learn the benefits.
- hCG Weight Loss: This treatment uses hCG injections to stimulate weight loss and decrease appetite. These injections should only be administered by healthcare professionals.
- Nutritional IV Therapy: Getting all your daily nutrients can be a struggle. If a lack of nutrients is affecting your health, talk to our team about nutritional IV therapy.
Do You Have One of These Conditions?
Our team of professionals can address all kinds of conditions related to chronic pain. We’ve worked with Crofton patients to minimize pain from car accidents, sports injuries, and long-term diseases. If you’re dealing with any of these conditions, we encourage you to reach out to us:
What Makes Effective Integrative Healthcare Stand Out
The team at Effective Integrative Healthcare strives to stand out among the competition in Crofton, MD and throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area. We offer a vast array of services related to chiropractic care and functional medicine, so you’re sure to find an effective treatment for your pain. What’s more, our staff is made up of skilled practitioners and friendly administrators who make every visit a pleasant experience. If any of the aforementioned treatments interest you, don’t hesitate to give us a call and schedule an appointment.